A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 5 Class Dual-Zone Beverage Center is the ultimate home bar companion. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust™ 17 position adjustment for full extension wine racks, Slide & Secure™ Bins, and stainless steel sliding shelf. to contain and protect. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. This product is Wi-Fi compatible. Access product controls and settings and receive notifications to monitor activity through the U-Line U-Connect™ App.
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Wi-Fi compatible with the U-Connect™ App
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust™ Interior: 17 adjustable positions
- One removable full-extension Slide & Secure™ Bin
- One removable full-extension stainless steel shelf
- Two removable full-extension wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Use of U-Line U-Connect™ App is included during the two-year parts and labor warranty period
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: (upper compartment) 38°F - 65°F; (lower compartment) 33°F - 45°F
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.1 cu ft holds up to 14 wine bottles (750 ml) and 68 bottles (12 oz) or 72 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.1 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 15/16" (583mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (855mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||163 lbs (74 kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||38°F to 65°F / 33°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Features & Benefits
- Mechanical & electrical failures
- Nationwide network of service providers
- Up to $300 food loss reimbursement
- Up to $50 laundry credit
- No lemon benefit
- Power surge protection
- Functional component coverage
- Transferable protection and may be eligible for renewal
What items are eligible for EPIC Protect?
New major and small countertop appliances with
at least a 90 day manufacturer limited warranty in
the United States.
When does the plan begin?
All plans begin from date of purchase and are
inclusive of the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Benefits such as power surge coverage begin
What items are eligible for EPIC Protect?
Do I need to register EPIC Protect?
EPIC Protect is ready to go at the time of
purchase! No registration is required.
How do I file a claim?
You can call us at 800.452.3599 anytime - 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What is the limit of liability?
EPIC Protect is a full value program. The limit of
liability per claim is the retail price of the product.
How does my product get serviced?
Appliances under $300 are replaced. All others
are serviced through onsite, carry-in and depot
service. If we can’t repair it, we will replace it!